Saturday 6 January 2018

Friday, November 17th, 2017

Psalm 91:1-2 "He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High Shall abide under the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress; My God, in Him I will trust.”  There is a secret place that the Lord has for you to live in and in that place you will have divine protection.  I believe only Heaven will truly reveal all the times that the Lord has protected you from evil.  His shadow protected and blessed you for acting Godly when you had a choice to act another way.  His shadow covered you for staying in faith rather than straying from the Word of the Lord and acting ungodly.  I have found that His protection is like an umbrellaThe umbrella doesn't stop the rain from falling but it keeps you dry while others who walk in the same circumstances get wet.  I pray that you hold high your umbrella of faith in Jesus today.  Hold high His peace that passes all understanding, His love that bares us up in every season of life, His grace that covers all of our sin, and His mercy that's new every morning.  I believe that our best days are yet to come.
This Sunday morning I'll be sharing, 'I Can See Clearly Now.'  For those who want to follow the Lord we must keep our eyes fixed on Him who is the author and finisher of our faith.   
This is the last Sunday for your Christmas Shoe Box to be returned.
Our annual Christmas Banquet tickets are for sale.  The banquet is Saturday Dec. 9th @ 6pm.  We have a limited amount of seating so please pick up your tickets as soon as possible.
Aroma Worship plan to have their first CD ready for you on Dec. 9th. 
Our children's Christmas Concert is Sunday the 17th of Dec.  There will be a rehearsal for the concert on Saturday Dec. 16.      
I want to thank all those who help bring our CBU students to church each week.  They are doing a great job as we see more and more and more students come to the Fellowship. 
All of the weekly Bible Study groups are reporting that good things are happening.
We are still 6 weeks away from 2018 and yet the Lord has been whispering in my heart that we are going to see great and mighty things coming our way
Continue to pray for all those in need.  Looking forward to seeing you soon, lots of love, Pastor Kevin and Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment