Tuesday 21 February 2017

Friday, January 20th, 2017

To be always expecting God to work in you and through you is a wonderful gift.  Philippians 1:19-20 "For I know that this will turn out for my deliverance through your prayer and the supply of the Spirit of Jesus Christ, according to my earnest expectation and hope that in nothing I shall be ashamed, but with all boldness, as always, so now also Christ will be magnified in my body, whether by life or by death."  Paul the Apostle had the outlook that he could go into every day looking for God to be revealed in him to help him and or through him to deliver others.  We need to fan the flames of hope that we can live each day on purpose to discover and reveal the purposes of our Savior and Lord to the world around us.  We should never forget that God has divine purposes for everyday and this day is not just another day but this is the day that the Lord has made and once I understand that truth, I will rejoice and be glad in it.  Matthew 5:16 "Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and glorify your Father in heaven."  I expect that the God in my heart will be revealed by the work of my hands.  Put on a smile, my confidence in you today is great.
This Sunday morning I will be sharing, 'Core Values.'  What we highly value we highly invest in.  It's in living life that our values are tested.  How much do we value the promises and presence of God? 
Continue to pray for all those in need, looking forward to seeing you soon, lots of love Pastor Kevin and Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment