Wednesday 15 April 2015

Friday, March 13th, 2015


Praise the Lord, it's a good thing to be standing on the Lord's side.  Psalm 5:12 "For You, O Lord, will bless the righteous; With favor You will surround him as with a shield."  To have the favor of the Lord upon us is to have doors of opportunity open before us.  There is also a second part of favor and that is to have the Lord encamp around about us to protect us like a shield.  The enemy would have hit you but you found favor in the eyes of the Lord.  The good news is we can often clearly see when doors open before us but we may not be as quick to notice when the enemy's plans have been destroyed before they ever reach us.  I expect the Lord to go before me to open doors that need to be opened and I also expect to walk in His Almighty Divine protection.  This protection means I may have to walk through something but I am walking through.  Favor means I don't have to fear, Yea though I walk through a valley there is a mountain on the other side of this valley with a door of great opportunity for me.  Today, lift up your head as you walk in the favor of the Lord.
This Sunday Lord willing and weather permitting in the morning I'll be sharing on, "Redeemed what does it mean?" God had a purpose when He redeemed you and brought you into His Kingdom.  We are to serve the Lord, what does that look like?  In the evening, "Hearing From God."  When we hear something it maybe good but it may not be God.  How do we know it's God?
Continue to pray for those in need.  Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday, lots of love, Pastor Kevin and Alice     

No comments:

Post a Comment