Monday 6 January 2014

Friday, December 20th, 2013


Praise the Lord Jesus as He is the real Reason for the Season.  It's nearing Christmas and for many of the new believers in the church, this will be their first Christmas knowing the Christ of Christmas.  I recall my first Christmas after I got saved, it was so different.  Before this I had grown tired of those that were looking for a Santa that wasn't real, those that used Christmas as an excuse to party, those that wanted to impress others with expensive gifts, and those that bought gifts trying to make up for being bad all year.  When I met the Christ of Christmas everything changed.  I sat in awe on Christmas day with tears of joy running down my cheeks.  Yes, my earthen vessel had found peace on earth and I understood the wonderful mystery of having a Saviour live on the inside.  Christmas no longer meant all the shallow things that it used to mean but now I was overwhelmed with the deep love of God that had touched my heart.  Merry Christmas..... Really Merry Christmas.
This Sunday morning I'll be sharing on, 'Following A Star.'  There is so much hidden truth as the Wise Men made their way following a star.  It's said that they followed the star for 2 years looking for a new King.  What were they thinking along the way and what kept them going?  Sunday evening we'll have an evening of special music, testimonies, refreshments, and prayer.  Bring a friend with you as we celebrate Jesus.
May you all be blessed over the holy days and may the new year bring you greater levels of anointing and vision. 
Continue to pray for those in need, looking forward to seeing you. lots of love Pastor Kevin and Alice      

No comments:

Post a Comment