Sunday 21 May 2017

Friday, May 5th, 2017

Today is Alice's birthday.  'Oh', you say, 'how old is she today?'  It wouldn't be wisdom for me to tell you her age.  The point is, we seek wisdom to have a smart or a wise answer but wisdom is often found in what we don't say.  Proverbs 10:21 "The lips of the righteous feed many, but fools die for lack of wisdom." A fool by their lips will bring death to many areas of their life.  The way that a fool talks to their friends causes them to not have any.  The way that they talk to their family will bring also death to those relationships.  Psalm 39:1 “I will guard my ways, lest I sin with my tongue; I will restrain my mouth with a muzzle, while the wicked are before me.”  More wisdom, you know that there are certain things that you can't say in one crowd that you could say in a different crowd.  To find growth in your life today, walk in peace with those that are around you, speak the praises of God, and use your voice to lift Jesus higher.  According to James if we lack wisdom we can ask the Lord for help.  I have confidence that this is going to be a great day for you.
Wait for it....wait for it....IT'S Family Sunday!  We start @10:15 with food and fellowship.  Don't forget your name tag, it helps so much to get to know everyone.  I'll be sharing on, 'The Pull."  We all work to conquer the pull between the flesh and the spirit, between my way and His way.
Continue to pray for all those in need, looking forward to seeing you soon, lots of love, Pastor Kevin and Alice        

No comments:

Post a Comment