Monday 19 December 2016

Friday, November 25th, 2016

Blessings to you in the name of our Lord Jesus.  Our annual Christmas Banquet is almost hereTomorrow morning @ 10 we need some helpers to set things up for the banquet.  The banquet begins @6 for an evening to share the goodness of God with our church family and our community.  We are expecting a full house and that will mean a full parking lot.  If you can use the lower parking lot it would be helpful.  Bishop Don Carpenter will be our guest speaker and he will also be with us for the Sunday morning service. 
Three things to remember as we walk through life together.  'I belong to the wonderful family of God.'  At times our own personal world can be in trouble but we are not alone.  We have been jointly fitted together by the work of the Holy Spirit to His Church.  We are now many believers and yet one body.  2nd, 'I have value.'  The God of Heaven purchased me and though I was once worthless on the open market of sin I have now been redeemed by the perish blood of Jesus and the finished work of the cross.  3rd, 'I am able.'  Others may tell me that I can't do something because it's beyond my ability but I say it's not beyond God's ability and greater is He that is in me than he that is in the world.
You are special, you are chosen, and you are a part of my family.  You were created to seek after the deep things of God and confidence is high that this day will be a great day of success for you.  Continue to pray for all those in need, looking forward to seeing you soon, lots of love Pastor Kevin and Alice      

No comments:

Post a Comment