Monday 16 April 2018

Friday, March 16th, 2018

Our Youth Group is on its way to New Glasgow today to join in a Youth Retreat.  Pray for them to have a safe trip and to be blessed with a fresh infilling of the Holy Spirit. 
Sometimes we need to close our eyes if we want to see clearly what the Lord is doing in our life.  When we close our eyes in prayer the invisible becomes visible and the impossible becomes possible.  Habakkuk 2:1 “I will stand my watch and set myself on the rampart, and watch to see what He will say to me, and what I will answer when I am corrected.”  It read, “Watch to see what He will say to me.” Shouldn’t it read, ‘I will listen to hear what He will say to me?’  Don’t miss this, when we pray we should be both looking and listening.  Looking for vision, listening for direction.  Ephesians 1:17-18 “that the God of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of glory, may give to you the spirit of wisdom and revelation in the knowledge of Him, the eyes of your understanding being enlightened; that you may know what is the hope of His calling, what are the riches of the glory of His inheritance in the saints.” I have great confidence in you to have wisdom from above to direct your feet here below.
This Sunday I will be sharing, ‘The Puzzle to Picture A Miracle.’  What are the pieces you need to join together to receive the answer to your prayers?
Next Saturday is our Fellowship Wagon Ride.  Check with Martin for details.
Continue to pray for all those in need, looking forward to seeing you soon, from your Pastor lots of love, Kevin and Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment