Monday 15 February 2016

Friday, January 15th, 2016

Adam in the Bible walked with God.  I think that must have been something to walk with God.  The disciples walked with Jesus.  That must have been something to walk with Jesus.  Then I understood another truth, when I accepted Jesus into my heart, Jesus now walks with me.  That's good news but there can also be a problem.  It's possible for someone to walk with you and not be noticed by you.  We can become so caught up in our world that we forget that He is right there with us.  We need to focus and rely on the fact that Jesus is always with us.  Even when we are faced with what seems like an impossible circumstance, we are with God, and with God all things are possible.  Remember today that the Creator of Heaven and earth, the Almighty God walks with you.
This Sunday I'll be sharing on. 'What's the Big Rush?'  We can be in such a hurry to become a successful Christian that we miss being faithful in the little things.  Jesus wants us to make the journey safely rather than quickly.
Continue to pray for all those in need, looking forward to seeing you, lots of love Pastor Kevin and Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment