Sunday 1 February 2015

Friday, January 16th, 2015


I will bless the Lord at all times.  This past Tuesday I was sliding on the ice with my boots and slipped.  In the fall I banged my head and discovered that ice is harder than head.  Keep me in your prayers as the cure is to have plenty of rest.
Paul the Apostle said in Philippians 3:13-14 “Brethren, I do not count myself to have apprehended; but one thing I do, forgetting those things which are behind and reaching forward to those things which are ahead, I press toward the goal for the prize of the upward call of God in Christ Jesus.”  I’ve found that life is not just about answering hard questions but it's a quest to fulfill and a destiny to discover.  Having the right answer is not nearly as important as heading in the right direction?  The question for 2015; Am I growing up or am I just growing older?  When we talk about a movie with mature subject matter, is it really for the mature or is it for immature older people?  The Bible is like a road map and we are on a journey.  Is forgetting hurts and growing up hard?  Yes.  How do I know that….  I’m still working at it.  I have apprehended some stuff and I still make mistakes but if I’m pressing on in the right direction, the Lord will go before me and show me His mercy and grace.
This Sunday in the morning service Pastor Bruce will be sharing the message and in the evening Louie Campbell. The Lord has given us different gifts in the Body of Christ with different Holy Ghost views, hopes, and dreams for the New Year.  Come our this Sunday and be encouraged by the word of the Lord.
Continue to pray for all those in need.  Lots of love, looking forward to seeing you, Pastor Kevin and Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment