Tuesday 23 September 2014

Friday, September 12th, 2014



greetings

 
 
12/09/2014
 
 
To: 'Pastor Kevin Mattatall'
Hi everyone, another wonderful day to serve the Lord Jesus.  Joshua 24:15 "And if it seems evil to you to serve theLord, choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve, whether the gods which your fathers served that were on the other side of the River, or the gods of the Amorites, in whose land you dwell. But as for me and my house, we will serve the Lord."  Joshua looked around at the nation of Israel and he was in the midst of people who declared that they knew God but he could see that they were no longer serving God.  Even today we can look around at many who say that they know God but their lifestyle no longer serves God.  For many there life becomes one of self serving.  That means when I have a choice between what God would want me to do and what I feel like doing, I pick me.  The Holy Spirit is faithful to remind us that when we accepted Jesus as our Savior we were also to make Him our Lord.  Serving Jesus means that when I have a choice between what I feel and what He expects, I pick Him.  At the Fellowship Church we have decided to follow Jesus and as for me and my house we shall serve the Lord.
This Sunday morning I'll be sharing on, 'Living In the Now.'  All miracles arrive in the now so we must be in the now in faith believing.  If you get trapped in yesterday's mistakes or long for some future blessing then you are not currently expecting.  We should be coming to church ready to receive a Divine encounter in any and every area of our lives.  Sunday evening I'll be sharing on, 'His Path Is Right.'  Jesus never leads us in the wrong direction to teach us a lesson. All the paths of the Lord are dipped in mercy and filled with truth.  He has a right way for us to walk in but it will require faith to stay and not stray from the path.
Continue to pray for all those in need, looking forward to seeing you, lots of love Pastor Kevin and Alice      

No comments:

Post a Comment