Saturday 31 May 2014

Friday, May 30th, 2014


Praise the Lord for He is good.  With how busy things are getting I'm not sure if we are slowing down for the summer or speeding up to do greater things.  Being in Newfoundland was amazing.  I really felt that I had a word from the Lord for the churches that I spoke in.  I was in 4 different denominations across the province of Newfoundland as their guest speaker.  God spoke to me a few years ago about being a bridge builder between different church groups.  I am truly humbled as He continues to fulfill His word.
This Sunday is Family Sunday (risk an Amen) and we start with food and fellowship at 10:15 followed by the morning service.  I have a word to share with you, 'How Is Your Hearing?'  How you are in hearing, determines what you believe in doing.  There will be communion and on Family Sunday there is no evening service.  Don't forget to bring some food and friends and come expecting a miracle.
Continue to pray for those in need, looking forward to seeing you on Sunday, lots of love Pastor Kevin and Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment