Saturday 29 March 2014

Friday, March 28th, 2014


Well Happy Birthday to Pastor Bruce, may he have a great wonder filled day today.  Birthday's are something we all get to have, I remember growing up and my birthday was at the end of November and our family didn't have much so I never got much for my birthday.  It was my Mom who would give me hope and say, 'Christmas is coming.'  It's strange how a future hope for something better can help to make us endure the disappointment of the present moment.  This is the great truth that is found in the great hope of the gospel.  Psalm 30:5 "... His favour is for life; Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning."  We may need to go through some stuff but we are going through and not camping out.  Never buy real estate in your wilderness when your property is in the Promise Land.
This Sunday I'll be sharing on, 'I Came To Go Higher.'  I believe that we all want to go higher in God but we don't always understand God's method to bring us higher.  Sunday evening Pastor Mark will be sharing the Word of the Lord.  Pastor Mark is gifted to see people helped, healed, and restored.
Next Sunday April 6th is Family Sunday and we will have with us as our special speaker Pastor Bruce Morrison.  Pastor Bruce Pastor's the Christian Fellowship Church in New Glasgow.  Pastor Bruce has a burden for the lost and worked for many years as a missionary to the Labrador coast.  He's on the board of directors for Bridges of Canada a Prison Ministry founded by Monty Lewis.  Pastor Bruce also worked at ground zero in New York City as a volunteer.
Continue to pray for all those in need.  Looking forward to seeing you on Sunday, lots of love, Pastor Kevin and Alice 

No comments:

Post a Comment